EZA is an intelligent energy storage system based on Lithium- Iron -Phosphate technology (LiFePO4 ) . It completely replaces an auxiliary battery for slow discharge . It was designed for users of campervan , caravan , van, boat , isolated sites ... The EZA battery comes in 2 models: EZA 80 (12V) , EZA 130 (12V) . These two models can be coupled to multiply the energy storage capacity of your electrical installation and suit the best your energy consumption.
Designed and manufactured in France to overcome the disadvantages of fuel cells , generators , lead batteries, and lithium batteries (noise, fuel , security ...) . It is recognized for its performance: high storage capacity , ultra-fast charging, and self-discharge almost nonexistent. Its system is ultra- fast charging due to optimized charging circuit ( MRC (EURO 6) compatibility, electronic card , load lines dedicated , MPPT ) and Lithium- Iron -Phosphate technology. It has a large storage capacity , requires no fuel, and ultra- slowly discharge !
Presentationtop of page
EZA is a system to store energy from all energy sources available to a campervan, caravan, van, a food-truck, boat, ... (alternator, 230V , solar panels, wind) or a remote site. This energy is accumulated very quickly! The system Lithium-Iron-Phosphate (LiFePO4) EZA is a dedicated system completely replacing an auxiliary battery. It has a line of coupled and dedicated load, an electronic card, a MPPT controller, a battery management system (BMS), ... that allow them to optimize charging the batteries.
It has many advantages: Totally silent, large storage capacity, ultra-fast charging, management and remote control over smartphone or tablet (via Bluetooth, through the application EZA available on Android and iOS, the v2 only) it requires no fuel, it has a very long life (more than 2500 cycles), its size is minimal and it is completely secure.
Compositiontop of page
The EZA stack is a complete integrated system that includes
- A Lithium- Iron -Phosphate battery ( LiFePo4)
- A MPPT controller (for solar panel, wind turbine )
- An electronic card
- A monitoring unit (BMS)
- A service interface (USB port)
- An events recorder (SD card)
- A bluetooth module to control and monitor the EZA system and your remote converter on smartphone , tablet, or PC(This feature is available only on EZA Version 2 systems)
- Secure connector for each source of energy ( alternator , 230V , solar panel / wind )
- etc ... (see technical specifications for each model )
Installationtop of page
The system "EZA" is optimized for ultra-rapidemment recharge and store large amounts of energy by harnessing the contribution of each energy source available to a vehicle (alternator, 230V, solar / wind panel) or chalet.
The ultra-fast charging of the battery is possible due to optimized charging circuit (charging dedicated line for each energy source and integrated circuit board) and secured by a BMS.
Storing a large amount of energy is possible thanks to the Lithium-Iron-Phosphate technology (LiFePO4) that can store up to 7 times more energy than a battery and lead to mass equal volume.
The system works like a rechargeable battery: it stores a large amount of ultra-fast energy then it restores the energy of ultra-slowly.
The system "EZA" is an alternative to conventional auxiliary batteries and power generators on the market.
The EZA system therefore adjusts the energy storage problems by taking advantage of a very long life (minimum 2500 cycles).
The EZA system easily integrates with an original electric installation. In a vehicle such as a camper or a food -truck , the EZA system installs as a single battery , this is different: it should be able to enjoy direct load lines . The only changes needed to integrate the system into your home electrical system are:
- Connect " EZA " directly to the positive terminal of the battery motor to establish direct load line ( using the cable or 16² 25² )
- Connect the solar panel directly on the EZA stack ( MPPT optimized for charging the system is integrated into the EZA stack.
This installation is simple, but we recommend that it be done by one of our resellers to fulfill the warranty EZA system ( system 2 year warranty , extendable to 5 years).
The advantages of Lithium- Iron -Phosphate technology (LiFePO4 )top of page
The EZA stack includes a Lithium- Iron -Phosphate battery (LiFePO4 ) which has many advantages :
- The energy density of lithium iron phosphate accumulators is at least 3 times greater than that of a lead battery ( It is thus not relevant to compare the storage capacity of a lead battery with that of a " EZA " simply taking account of the nominal value indicated in the specifications of the battery. in fact, a stock lead battery less energy than Lithium- Iron -Phosphate (LiFePO4 ) with equal mass and volume and deteriorates much faster. )
- Autonomy and longevity of Lithium- Iron -Phosphate batteries is maximum
- Lithium- Iron -Phosphate batteries provide plenty of power and are recharged very quickly
- Lithium- Iron -Phosphate batteries withstand deep discharges ( no deterioration if the battery is too biased )
- Lithium- Iron -Phosphate batteries is the safest Lithium batteries
Applicationstop of page
Intended for mobile use (camping , caravan , van, food -trucks , boat, ... ) or static ( isolated site, cottage, mobile home ) , the EZA stack is a dedicated system completely replacing an auxiliary battery .
Owners of a motorhome , a caravan , a food -truck , a van, a boat to an isolated site : If you are looking for an energy solution that allows you to adjust charging slowness problems, loss of autonomy , battery longevity , noise pollution ( generating sets ) ...
Contact us for personalized recommendations tailored to your equipment.
Where can I buy the EZA system ?top of page
See the map of EZA resellers to find the dealer nearest you
The EZA battery is available in the majority of concessions motorhome France . If your dealer does not offer , contact us, we will refer you to an installer near you.
What ever your electricity consumption, the EZA stack comes in two storage capacities (EZA 80 ,(12V) and EZA 130 (12V) and has the ability to be combined to best meet your needs in electricity...